Have a hankering for chocolate from small, artisan producers? Check out the Chocolate & Candy category on Foodzie, a website that describes itself as “an online marketplace where you can discover and buy food directly from small passionate food producers and growers.” It works like this: browse an assortment of chocolates from chocolatiers across the U.S., place the chocolates you want in your shopping cart, check out, and your goodies ship directly from the producers. Convenient, local, and fresh, what more could a gourmet chocolate lover want?
- RT @cookingwithTJ: I'm going to start hoarding Valrhona & Vosges asap RT @Flipbooks In 20 Years #Chocolate Will Be A Rare Delicacy (PopS ... 4 years ago
- America's Best Hot Chocolate: http://travel.yahoo.com/p-interests-36995560 #hotchocolate 4 years ago
- RT @LCChocolates: Send your chocolates now and check it off your list! $5 Flat Rate Shipping on any order 'til 11/29! http://fb.me/Lr1FNHwO 4 years ago
- Anyone tried cirku cocoa extract beverage mix? What'd you think? http://www.cirkuhealth.com/promos/cocoavia3/ #cocoavia 5 years ago
- Um, ew? Soy sauce flavored Kit Kats: http://adage.com/globalnews/article?article_id=142461 5 years ago