Today a flickr friend invited me to join The Chocolate Life, a social network for chocolate aficionados. I wasn’t sure what to expect—so many niche social networks are amateurish at best—but I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised. The site has quite a few members (634 as of today) and many appear to be active. In addition to member profiles, there are photos, videos, discussions, and information on chocolate-related events. Sound interesting? Head over to The Chocolate Life and sign up. It’s easy to join and it’s free!
- RT @cookingwithTJ: I'm going to start hoarding Valrhona & Vosges asap RT @Flipbooks In 20 Years #Chocolate Will Be A Rare Delicacy (PopS ... 6 years ago
- America's Best Hot Chocolate: http://travel.yahoo.com/p-interests-36995560 #hotchocolate 6 years ago
- RT @LCChocolates: Send your chocolates now and check it off your list! $5 Flat Rate Shipping on any order 'til 11/29! http://fb.me/Lr1FNHwO 6 years ago
- Anyone tried cirku cocoa extract beverage mix? What'd you think? http://www.cirkuhealth.com/promos/cocoavia3/ #cocoavia 6 years ago
- Um, ew? Soy sauce flavored Kit Kats: http://adage.com/globalnews/article?article_id=142461 7 years ago