These chocolate-covered shortbread cookies from Jo’s Candies in Torrance, Calif. are truly decadent. Regularly $4.99 for a package of three, they were on sale at Whole Foods yesterday for $2.99. The buttery richness of the shortbread nicely complements the chocolaty exterior. Add a cup of hot cocoa and you’ll be in chocolate heaven!
- RT @cookingwithTJ: I'm going to start hoarding Valrhona & Vosges asap RT @Flipbooks In 20 Years #Chocolate Will Be A Rare Delicacy (PopS ... 6 years ago
- America's Best Hot Chocolate: http://travel.yahoo.com/p-interests-36995560 #hotchocolate 6 years ago
- RT @LCChocolates: Send your chocolates now and check it off your list! $5 Flat Rate Shipping on any order 'til 11/29! http://fb.me/Lr1FNHwO 6 years ago
- Anyone tried cirku cocoa extract beverage mix? What'd you think? http://www.cirkuhealth.com/promos/cocoavia3/ #cocoavia 7 years ago
- Um, ew? Soy sauce flavored Kit Kats: http://adage.com/globalnews/article?article_id=142461 7 years ago