Know how long chocolate has been in France? Four hundred years! To commemorate the 400th anniversary of the arrival of cacao, the French government recently issued postage stamps that look and smell like chocolate. Wonder if you have to scratch them to release the scent?
- RT @cookingwithTJ: I'm going to start hoarding Valrhona & Vosges asap RT @Flipbooks In 20 Years #Chocolate Will Be A Rare Delicacy (PopS ... 3 years ago
- America's Best Hot Chocolate: http://travel.yahoo.com/p-interests-36995560 #hotchocolate 3 years ago
- RT @LCChocolates: Send your chocolates now and check it off your list! $5 Flat Rate Shipping on any order 'til 11/29! http://fb.me/Lr1FNHwO 3 years ago
- Anyone tried cirku cocoa extract beverage mix? What'd you think? http://www.cirkuhealth.com/promos/cocoavia3/ #cocoavia 3 years ago
- Um, ew? Soy sauce flavored Kit Kats: http://adage.com/globalnews/article?article_id=142461 4 years ago